Wednesday 31 March 2010

Introspection(part 2)

So what do I want to do?

a) I want to travel. See places-Mount Abu, Kashmir, Delhi, Berlin, Rome, Paris, London, New York. Meet people, see new things. Eat different food. Know cultures.

b) I want to have a successful career. Finance is exciting, politics and world events with their crazy interdependencies ceaselessly interesting.

c) Colours are fun. clothes even more so.

d) I want to learn new languages. Atleast French, Spanish. German, maybe, but softer ones are better. Bengali too.

e) I want to read. real literature. Shakespeare, Thoreau, Mark Twain, Wilde, Hemingway, Edward de Bono.....

f) I want to do the sun course in java. one thing to call mine.

g) I want to write. To speak without stumbling, to talk without getting tense, without the mumbling and the stuttering. Clearly communicate, through words and actions.

h) I want to watch movies.A lot of them. listing right now.

i) I want to enjoy mathematics the way it used to be in 11th and 12th. No hassles, no exams, just do it 'cause you like it.
A career with all of these seems a bit of a stretch, no?

No comments: