Saturday 27 February 2010

Woah there's been no posts for a month!!

The thing is, I've been so engrossed in my life that there's been no time to write about it. Yes, it's been an eventful month. There's been so many things to write about,and I've really made up a lot of posts in my head, but somehow, writing it all down here just requires a lot.

Looking at my last entry written in here, I was tense, incredibly worried about how everything was going to turn out, frustrated at the utter sluggishness of my life.

Since then, people on my project started to take more responsibility(thus abt halving my load), I had a few GD-PI experiences, I've had a pretty good result, And yesterday, I learnt I'd been accepted to one of the schools I'd applied to. Nice Ending to the month, na?

There's still a lot to do, but having everything work out(for once) just makes an amazing difference.

No comments: